Monday, November 2, 2009

The Results Are In!

NO Lung Cancer!!!!!!!!!! The pep scan showed some weird thing in my neck that the  Doctor advised I check out eventually. It is probably arthritis as I do have trouble with my neck quite a bit. I can deal with that! For now he advises we just watch the mass to make sure it does not grow. That means another cat scan in a couple of months. I still have a lot of other health problems but nothing I cannot handle. I feel so blessed! It has been an emotional rollercoaster the last few weeks, but I learned a few things. Most important of all is to trust my Heavenly Father with all things. I have also learned to take less for granted the people in my life and to be content with what I have.

Thank you to all of you that have been there for me through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment