Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whats New

Wow I did not realize it had been that long since I had posted! Well life has been just going along fairly smoothly in June and July. I have exciting news though. I will be starting school in January. I am in the middle of making a choice between two schools right now. Both are for computer science programs and both offer part of the program online which will save me some miles. I am basically waiting to see which offers the best package of student loan and grants. Tuition and books have skyrocketed since I went to Tech school back in umm 1984? I also have a placement test to take. I am only concerned about the math. I am starting to review it now. It has been over 20 years since I last worked at algebra. I helped the kids a bit here and there but that is it. Well if I do poorly on the algebra test I still have time to take a course before I start the program so either way I am okay on that. Some of my courses from way back are transferring over too. I am really looking forward to this challenge. It could mean a better life for my family and I if I can do this. No not if, I WILL DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment