Thursday, November 11, 2010

It Has Been

A tough week! Lots of problems to work through, not feeling well and too many places to be at the same time. Needless to say I did not get all I wanted to done but.....................I think I am finally starting to feel a little better and I attended my College Orientation!!!! The bad part of that being that I was coughing through it all and I was the oldest of around 100 people. The good part being that I am all set to start Jan 13th and I get to take all my classes online this first semester!!!! It is finally coming true instead of being something I just talk about doing.

I spent a lot of time with my Grandson Sovin of late so will upload pictures tomorrow. He is a joy. I love when he tucks himself in close to me and we just snuggle and read a book or watch a movie. Times like that are worth more than any possession I have or any that I would like to have!!!!

Soooooooo, while life isn't easy , it is still really good and so much better when I have the presence of the Spirit with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment