Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Better Day

I am feeling a little better and enjoying my day again. Played cards with my friend Michele this morning as she got to know Ryan better. ( She is his new caregiver) She will care for him alone tomorrow.

I am pretty worried about My Mother's visit here next week. One, the weather is going to be very hot and humid, neither her or I are good with that and my air conditioning is out in my car, so we are stuck here the whole time. Two, I will never get this mess cleaned up in time. Every time I want to get started I am too tired or too sick. Well I am going to push the next few days and get it looking nice I hope. I just hope she can handle the heat. I suggested she come in August when I would be feeling better too but she seemed hurt that I wanted to postpone it so we are staying with next week. She is 81 and stubborn! Wonder where I got my stubborn streak? There you have it! ;)

Other than that there is not much new here.................soooo thats all folks. At least for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment