Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Lot Has Happened Since I Last Wrote

Mostly Health concerns. Too make a long story short I was hospitalized again and they found that I had pneumonia. They did a cat scan of my lungs because my breathing was so bad and it showed no cancer!!!!! Bad news is that I have severe heart failure, possibly caused by a combo of high blood pressure, trauma from surgery and the chemo therapy I was taking for cancer. The good news here being no more chemo therapy, and I know why I am so worn out. The bad news being that the heart failure is as bad as cancer and I will have to wear Oxygen constantly now.  I am not taking this too bad because I already had a life threatening disease so...........what are you going to do? I am following Doctor's orders, resting and actually feeling better than I have in some time. I am accepting of this as I know that God has a plan, that there is much more than this life I have here and I know my Heavenly Father is fair. It will all work out in the end.

I was able to attend most of Sacrament Meeting today. What a privilege. I really enjoyed the two speakers I heard and took the messages to heart. Life is good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment