Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ryan Turns 21 Today

Though we had his party on Saturday today is his real birthday. I am so thankful that God gave me this wonderful son of mine. We have been through many challenges together and continue to now but we always come through them. It is sometimes lonely because people are uncomfortable with him and because of his inability to communicate he can be very hard to get along with if he is hurting and cannot tell you. We lost his caregiver because of this and it is understandable. I know Heavenly Father will provide someone to help with him when we really need it. Until then we make do and I am happy for his company.
We are now involved with the CP center in Green Bay and they are working on some communication devices with him. I am praying this is our answer. I also pray that other people will try to understand him and befriend him. So many people act like he is not even there...........not even saying hi to him. Heavenly Father values him and others with disabilities as much as He does all of us. I am grateful for the teachers and friends who do care for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment