Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgivng!

It has been an up and down year for me, but all in all I have so much to be thankful for. Though I have several life threatening diseases I feel very well most of the time, my family are all okay and making it through this tough economy and Heavenly Father sure knows I am not underfed!!!!!!!!
Depression has come and gone through this; but Heavenly Father always finds a way to lift me out of my despair.........often by using his faithful servants.
My cat scan and 6 month exam has been moved up due to some rib pain I am having. So with in a week or two I will know the status of my cancer. No matter if it is back or not, I will let the Lord take care of it in His way and His time.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I am truly grateful for the friends I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment