Thursday, December 8, 2011

Results

Well the Cat Scans results were not good. The doctor gives me approximately 6 months to live. I have a lot of living to do in the next precious months. I am amazed by the friends who rally around me to support me. My family has too. I am blessed and this last earthly journey will be easier because of the loved ones who are at my sides. Thank you..............all of you. You know who you are. You give me strength, courage and make me feel so loved. I love all of you too.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sue, I had no clue. I'm so sorry to read of this finding. Your positive attitude about many things in life is so admirable and remarkable-- it's something many can't seem to duplicate. If there's a time you could use a ride to 'wherever you need to go', give us a call-- without us having milk cows, it would be very do-able. If you'd like a meal, call for that, also. Or, for whatever ELSE that might come up. (853-1148) I have to let you know that I ADMIRE your facebook etiquette-- you are never one to just read something or look through posted picures and then act like you didn't. Your sweetness and caring evidenced by your positive comments and concern for others is so evident. You never hesitate or hold back from uplifting another!! You have a shining personality and it show. THANK YOU, Sue, for so MANY special things you keep doing-- they are so YOU! Thinking back to when my mother was still with me,....remember, the words 'approximately six months' came from a doctor, but not from God. May many blessings be yours as prayers are offered on your behalf. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Doris,
    Thank you so much for this loving post. I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of love given to me. Thanks so much for the prayers and offers of help. You are always in my prayers too.

    love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU! Just remember...................... 853-1148 (with the 'usual' area code). Prayers, and love, Doris

    ReplyDelete