Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Is Beginning to Wonder

If I will get there for the biopsy tomorrow or not. The snow keeps falling and I hear tales of it taking people double the amount of time to get places tonight. It was hard to get an appointment already this week. It will really be hard on me if this is postponed another week or two. I am leaving it in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment