Wednesday, March 23, 2011
I could not go for my tests today because of the snow. It is rescheduled for Tuesday. Another week of wondering and waiting. I cannot catch a break. The surgeon has a family emergency so he is out of town next week so no surgery if the biopsy results are good. They may do it the week of the 4th. So this is about 6 weeks or more since I found out it was growing and still another two weeks until surgery and that only if the left lung is okay. I have prayed, my friends and family are praying; yet it all keeps going terribly wrong. I wonder if I am being punished for something? I am trying to keep my attitude up but it is so hard.