Saturday, October 24, 2009

Staying Alive

I had hoped to use this space to blog about my family, interests and day to day life. Well day to day life has suddenly changed for me. I had a cat scan for kidney stones a few days ago and a lung mass was found. Another cat scan focusing on my chest only found a very large mass in one lung and small infiltrates in both lungs. While it does not look real good so far, I have not had the biopsy yet. That will be happening sometime this following week. I am anxious to get that done and find out exactly what I am facing. I am prepared to fight for my life as I have way too many responsibilites and too many things I want to do yet. This blog will still follow my life but there will be a lot of talk about my health and how I am going to try to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment