Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Morning

So much comes to mind when you face something like this. You have an immediate rush of love for your family and friends. You don't see their faults. You see only how very much you love them and want to be with them. Your differences are put aside and you see how truly wonderful they are. I am thankful for this opening of eyes regardless of what happens in the next few weeks. I needed this. I promise to myself this day to always look towards my loved ones with a less critical view.

Yesterday's problems are still there but they don't seem like mountains I can not climb anymore. Some people may feel I have really poor luck. However, I have had some incredibly good luck in my life. I have never faced the huge problems that some people in this world face on a daily basis. I have never watched my children go hungry or been homeless. I cannot possibly count all my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment