Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bucket List

I think everyone should have one, not just people that are ill. I have had one in my head for some time, but recently my wants have changed and what I am physically able to do has too, so here is Bucket List part one!




  • I want to spend the day at Wilson Lake with my family, have a picnic, swim, watch the kids play and so on.
  • As soon as my health is stable enough I want to visit the temple as often as possible. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life and I am so anxious to go again.
  • I want to visit Nauvoo! This is something I have wanted for about 4 or 5 years now. 
  • I want to plant vegetables and flowers in my yard and make it pretty.
  • I would like to visit my mother in Indianapolis. I have not seen her in many years, though we talk often on the phone.
  • I would like to once and for all finish reading the Book of Mormon, D and C and Pearl of Great Price.
  • I want to read the bible cover to cover.
  • When I have finished the two above  I want to start all over because I know I will get more out of it each time I read them.
  • I want to find a way to do service that is important and meaningful.
  • I want to keep depression and anxiety out of my life and be excited about each day.

That's all I have for today, more to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment