Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Roller Coaster

It is a bit of a Roller coaster with this illness. On Monday I was told that some of the spots in my left lung that were not biopsied may be cancers too. If so that is a seperate cancer from the one they took out. There is a long explanation I will not waste typing here.They will watch them carefully. I was also told my lungs may not get better and the oxygen may be permanent. On the good side, it is a very very slow growing cancer, so even if it is I have a good amount of time ahead of me. How much , who knows. But then who knows if they will be hit by a bus tomorrow? I think I am blessed to be able to work on the things I need to change about myself now. I have the chance to be a better Mom, friend and daughter. I have the chance to learn more about our Savior and hopefully become a little more like him. As I sit warm and comfortable in my little home tonight I am so thankful for all the blessings I have. The kindness and generosity of my friends and the love they show to me has helped me so much. I am so rich in the stuff that counts!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment