Thursday, May 26, 2011

This Seems to Be my Graditude Journal a Lot of the time

and is going to to stay that way. It helps me in a small way to thank the wonderful things people do for us and I hope it will inspire others to help people besides me that are in need of a little help, be it prayer , or simply just being a friend in the best way you know how.

My dear friend Pat who is always praying for me, encouraging me and often does other things to make my life a bit easier, showed up with two big bottles of a vitiamin the doctor insisted I use during the next few months during chemotherapy. She special ordered them for me. Thank you so much Pat.

Today Rex Thorne drove me again to Appleton for my appointment that ended up lasting until 7:15 at night. He kept me laughing the whole time he was with me, making the anxiety disappear. When Rex has not driven me, Heidi has and Aaron High many times too. I am amazed how many people go out of their way to help me. To pray for me, to take over and help me when my family cannot.

Our Bishop Rekow and other members of the ward have helped me over and over again. I have had blessings, fasting for my recovery and many prayers. I am really not worthy of so much, but my Kind Heavenly Father believes I am and works through all of you. I am so rich in friendship! I am so blessed in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment