Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Feel Okay Again!

Yeah! I am tired but otherwise good again. What a relief. So I plan to do a bit, rest a bit , on and off today and see if I can actually accomplish anything. I want to clean this place top to bottom before my Mom comes to visit and at this rate it will take me until she gets here in July to do it.
There are things I wish I could fix before she gets here but she will just have to understand the lack of funds and make do like we do! She is not real picky, so I think she will be okay.
I am really excited about seeing her. Something to look forward to! After that, I hope to go to the temple in September or October when Chemo is done.
Still really miss my grandchildren and hope they visit soon, or I am able to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment