Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another Storm

It has been decided that Stefan needs surgery now. He has a strangulated hernia that must be repaired. So no work for him for awhile. He is so discouraged. It is hard to explain to him how God has a plan when the plans so often involve Stefan suffering. I pray he is shown that God does love him too.

I am feeling the low that comes mid cycle chemo therapy. I used my handicap card and even the go - cart  to get around at Wal mart today. Most of the money went to the pharmacy as usual. No wonder they are always building a new Wal Mart! They are making money hand over fist! I am just hoping for a nice nap this afternoon, a little escape from the storm.............so I can gather my wits and my strengths and go forward with a good attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment