Wednesday, June 15, 2011

An Okay Day

I am not sure why the dryer had to break down on a day I cannot hang clothes out. I am of course behind on laundry too. So I will wash enough to last a few days and dry it at the  laundry mat then do more when I can hang it out. I hope I can afford a dryer before winter though. We fixed this one once before so I don't think it is worth fixing again as it is ancient. It is the same belt I replaced last winter that broke.

I have a lot of junk to move today too. The Priesthood is coming to fix my living room floor tomorrow night. Stefan and the other men will move the big stuff tomorrow while I am at chemo. Every floor in this trailer has gone bad and had to be replaced. There is still more in the kitchen and bathroom but we will get to that eventually. It will be great to not have to worry about the living room. I am so grateful to them.

I am driving myself to chemo tomorrow. It is great to have some one along but it takes so long it is just too much to ask anyone to come along. Last time we were there from 11 am til after 7 pm. This time I have to see the doctor before to have a pic line put in too. It may be even longer this time. I will bring a book and maybe I will even be able to nap awhile. I wish social security would hurry up, because then I could have my chemo in Shawano. If you have no insurance you have to go to AMC.

On a happy note, I talked to Katie yesterday and she sent me lots of pics and movies of the kids. They are getting a car next week  and will come up to visit then. She had too much going before and that is why she did not want me to visit before. That makes me feel a lot better. I really miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment